Friday, October 31, 2008

Macy Warehouse Sale

I love shopping....generally, all women that I know love shopping, be it clothes, shoes, hand bag, parfumes, home decorations etc. etc..the list of our want will never end right..so for this weekend, I forced my hubby to bring me to Macy Warehouse Sales (alah dekat aje pun dgn rumah kan)..that was the first time I went to Macy warehouse sale..and having gone there, I will make that as my annual must-go warehouse sale..I love it..really, really love it...the price of the furnitures were really cheap, u can get 1-seater sofa for RM199 (normal price is RM800+)..boleh gitu, mau tak rambang mata den...I thought of buying a pair of the 1-seater sofa but where am I going to put it..anyway, knowing that this is an annual event, so I pun memujuk diri to be patient..kot ye pun, tunggulah masuk umah baru dulu kan..

I post the picture of my bought later ye..total damage is about RM650...
Ni gambar barang-barang yg i beli hari tu..yg takde dlm gambar, bangku panjang (RM230), bakul I letak mag. (RM12), meja kecik kaler hitam (RM50) dan box kaler coklat (RM4) adn kitchen utensil (RM2/piece)...memang berbaloi..

pillow ni harga dia RM6.90..kain tebal tu...

wall mounted rack...kayu pine lagi..harganye RM89...murah kan...
pun wall-mounted rack...harga yg ni RM60..I beli 2...material kayu pine jugak
pillow yg ni RM16..sweet aje kalernye..lagipun i ni, apa2 yg pink memang cantik
kotak ni my mum beli...RM20 aje..ada 3 serangkai tu..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...