Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tag Gegambar

Ok here goes the rules:

Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.

Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

After that tag 6 people.

OK, HERE WE GO!


I am ...


Marina...I already guess this is the picture...wish to have one of the thing that float in the water tu...


I really want to go ...
Switzerland...cantiknye...dah lama berangan ni...

My favourite place is ...


My bedroom by the seaside...angan-angan ajelah


My favourite thing is ...
photo album...the moment captured is priceless...


My favourite drink is..


same as cik tem...Iced Lime or Lemonade, or anything to do with both.


My favourite food is..
the more cheessy it is..the better....piza satay home-made lagi best ooo..cuma kekadang tu malas nak buat doh aje..


My favourite colour definitely is..
pastel green and pastel pink...love it forever...


I live in..

Errr.. the singing group?ok..I live in PAJAM..never heard of this group anyway..but there a lots of their picture in google..


I was born in..
ok..i needs to put the description of my hometown as described by google for this photo..
An old iron ore town called Dungun ... yes, there was iron mine in Dungun, the placed named as Bukit Besi...

I attended..
University of Leeds, UK..way back in 1995..that building house the law Library and an art gallery..jarang2 ke sana sebab tak study law... waaa!!!rindunye kat fish n chip UK style...makan dgn vigenar tu...

My favourite story is..
A true story..those who havent' watch it, should do so...I played this movie to all my English classes when I was teaching in Dungun (sbg GSTT)...


My favourite flower is...
tulip...forever n ever...

This is my hobby
Need I say more?


... and I definitely dream for..
a stainless steel kitchen...wow!!! mau ku tidur aje kat dapur kan...

Ok, done!

Fun to do though really time consuming...

and so I tag:

Husni, amoikee, Adie, Catz, Haslina, Shah

4 comments:

Ishan_Qureshi said...

Salam AKAK,

Tag tu apa kak? ISH tak penah tau pun...huhu! Yg ISH tau cuma SMART TAG je sbb hari2 kena lalu highway n terpaksa guna SMART TAG. Tag-tag blog ni ISH mmg tak tau apa ke benda menatangnya tu...huhuhu! Explain skittttt...!

marie said...

ala ISH..u jawap lah soalan2 tu mengenai diri u..ikut aje instruction tu...

Ishan_Qureshi said...

Salam AKAK,

Mana nya soalannya tu?

marie said...

ISHAN..soalan yg sama mcm N3 akak ni..cuma yg ni pasal diri akak..ISHAN bagitaulah jawapan bagi soalan tersebut utk diri ISh..contohlah..my favorite food is..hah, letaklah gambar favorite food ISH...pastu teruskan dgn soalan2 lain tu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...