Monday, August 17, 2009

Kek Besday jok!!!

didn't I wrote about my birthday celebration this year, read here ... a celebration in the midst of chaotic period facing all the fever, headache, eye sore, sore throat, coughing etc...etc...

and until to date, we still do not have a proper celebration for it...luckily, I am used to that..so takde nak majuk rajuk ye...

but since the kids have been asking for birthday cake, so in their favour, this year, the first time in my life ever, I bought my own birthday cake ok...tu nasib baik tak beli card, tulis ucapan, and post to diri sendiri..kalau tak, memang patutlah aku di award sebagai
mrs. bean...

nasib baik duit beli kek tu di sponsor... but I wonder where is the balance of the money went...finish without anything significant...

so here, enjoy lah picture kek ni yg ambik masa 1 week to finish off...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...