Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tengah Meroyan

Skrg ni aku tengah meroyan tentang financial management..

ni gara2 ungkapan somebody lah ni...

"1 dollar saved is 1 dollar earned"

dan skrg ni tengah berkobar2 utk save mana2 yg patut..

from my observation on our life style..a lot of our hard earned money goes to food and entertainment .... kami ni suka merayau tau...and makan...

we rarely buy clothes or shoes .... but we never cheap in buying food to eat..and that's explain what cause my BMI to bloom .... and what's more, I enjoy cooking...love to cook and love to eat..

and now, after 9 months of moving to this new house.. we still do not have enough saving for my dry kitchen cabinet and my wardrobe ....

when I look back into our budget... I think we do not SAVE enough... not that we do not EARN enough..

no matter how much we earn, but if we still do not be strict in saving...we will still back to ground zero...

luckily, our twin educational fund was through my monthly salary cutting..kalau tak, entah2 ye pun kosong jugak...

and NOW is the time to increase mummy and daddy retirement fund ni..

HOW TO HAVE RM200,000 IN 5 YEARS??? .... (pening tgh pikir ni)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...