Friday, January 30, 2009

Salmon Head Curry

Last week, in the middle of my normal-day-to-day-office work, I received a phone call from Cik Tem..(no wonder she was not around since she was handling a conference at Istana Hotel)..ok, but that is not the story..

The reason why she called is because she urgently needs to talk to me regarding a very important matter..ye kawan-kawan sekalian, she needs to tell me about the BUFFET they are having there..it's have to be done at that very moment, cannot wait one since cik tem have a "dory sindrom" (but Cik Tem, I personally think, you called me because you know how I love foods kan...and you love to have me as your eating companion kan especially when you're dining with all the doctors who keeps on reminding u about fat and cholesterol kan..sabar ajelah!!!)

And in her way of describing food, she told me about this dish they had for dinner..SALMON HEAD CURRY and she get to know the secret of making the dish so wonderful from one of the chef there..and since then, my mind keeps on wondering how does salmon head curry taste..I've made salmon head asam pedas before and I like it..but I never taste salomon head curry yet..

So, dengan semangat wajanye...last nite I cooked salmon head curry with that secret..
and let me share with all of you the step by step of cooking the dish..and semalam, first time saya mengambil gambar step by step of cooking di dapur rumahku..


Bahan-bahannye...mcm biasalah cuma takde daun kari, terlupa nak ambik kat umah auntie..
abaikan papan pemotong yang perlu disental itu ye..

fish curry paste + cili giling...nak senang, ku campurkan sekali aje..

Kepala salmon yg dah bersih...

Mula-mula tu tumis bawang merah, bawang putih, halia, buah keras n rempah-rempah tu..

pastu masukkan rempah kari n cili giling tu...goreng sampai garing ye..

pada masa yg sama..ikan salmon tu letak garam kunyit sikit n goreng dgn minyak sikit aje..
nilah rahsia Chef Hotel Istana yg telah dimaklumkan kepada Cik tem..


pastu bila nak makan, masukkan kepala ikan tu dlm kari..dah siap..ops..jgn lupa bubuh garam ye dalam kari tu..
kari versi saya ni memang tak pakai santan, boleh tahan lama sikit..


dah siap boleh makan dgn daun selom

telur asin..

Hubby balik tu bawak pulak sandwich Hoagies...sedap sandwich dia, dia bubuh daun ketumbar dlm tu..
lepas ni bolehlah try mcm tu kat umah..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...