Monday, September 28, 2009

this time..again

I do have this kind of feeling every time I came back from a long holiday...

call me lazy..call me lackasidal..whatever you name it..

but the truth it...

after 9 days...not hearing or answering phone call in the office..

after 9 days...not having to explain to others the reason why the paper is classified as EMERGENCY..

after 9 days...not having to drive 30 km to work...

after 9 days...not having to read any paper work...opening new SERTA MERTA file...

after 9 days...of peace and calm in my hometown...

and now...this time again...I was infected with that virus...BOSAN...

but people's said...you have to be grateful with your life..

ok...complaining about being BOSAN after a long holiday does not put me into the UNGRATEFUL category ok..

it's just that...I MISS the kampung life...

I MISS MY MUM..MY DAD...MY AYAM..MY ITIK and not forgetting my 2 rambutan trees that my hubby planted on 5th raya...

waaa!!!! any my twin also miss their TOK MI, TOK AYAH, cats..fish at tok mi house...

ok..ok...enough of meraung ok...

I NEED to switch on my WORK suis ni....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...