Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Kids Report Card

Yesterday, my kid's kiddy gave out their report card for the 1st term (mind you, I only start using the 'term' (semester) during my A-level time...not in my Cumi Ciki Tadika ye)..

and their bag was also full with all their works in 1st term..overall .... they are improving..

this is the overall comment from the teacher...

for Johan..
"Johan is a bright child and often playful during lessons. However, he has shown improvement in his work and progressed well this semester."


and for Adam...

"Adam can be very playful during lessons. He has shown improvement in his work but can still do better if he concentrates more."

yes...I do agree with the teacher, both of them can be very playful and lately, they started to play prank on me..sometimes...

yesterday, while going through their works...I started again to have a "mummy-son-slow-talk" with them...and they actually listen well to me (hopefully the message stay in their head lah)...

and those are one of the moment where I just can't believe how far had I gone through in this life..I can still have a clear picture when I am the one listening to my mum advise on my study during primary school ..and NOW, I am the one giving life advises to my next generation..

My mum was a teacher before she gave birth to me and she quit her job just to make sure she can take better care of me...and though she let go of her career for a bigger career as a homemaker, but she is always a "teacher" for us, her children..

and last night, I hope my sons will also see me as the "teacher" in their life...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...