Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sedih!!!

I am a very talkative person..(though I will be dumbstruck when it come to public speaking)..

I do not make friends easily... I takes time to trust people but when I started to trust someone, I will trust them even with my darkest secret..

Along the way of me growing up, I meet a lot of people but there are only a few that are close to my heart...and thus, I treasure our relationship until today..though we are far apart ...

When the old friend being 'fetched' from my side, being someone who are not naturely, easily nurture new relationship..I will find myself lost for a while, without them at my side..

today...I received a bad news (for me) but a good news (for her)....

but people say, if you love someone..set them free, let them go, let them spread their wing to fly to the highest mountain ... and always make sure your prayer follow them...

that is what I'm going to do...(again)..as I am going to 'lose' another good friend who will be moving to new place...

good friends and good colleagues are rare to find... thus it's a finder's keeper...

but sometimes, fate doesn't let us keep them forever beside us..

anyhow, worry not, as they will always have a special place in our heart...to be keep forever there...

and lastly, I wish her, all the best at the new place...and I hope our friendship will remains...

same goes to all the beautiful person that I regards as my friends out there...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...