Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birthday Cakes 2008



My twin personally requested Ben 10 birthday cake for their birthday but I couldn't find one until last weekend days when I passed by Secret Recipe in Jusco Equine Park...but the birthday celebration was passed due...this year, my twin have 2 birthday celebration, one at their cousin house on 20 December 2008, a small gathering with only the birthday cake as the menu and second at their nursery on 22 December 2008 (Happy Birthday to my sis, Ida too)..

I am planning to have another birthday bash for them cum my hubby's birthday on 15 January cum family gathering at the new house later..

so these are the cakes for this year..last year was spiderman which was lost due to the breakdown





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...