Tuesday, March 17, 2009

in dire needs of a breakway

The clock on my desktop is showing 7.28 pm and I still waiting for 'that 'file which my boss is bringing from KL...yes, she went to KL to get the No. 1 signature on the paper and here, I am waiting and waiting...huh!!!!

But the good news is next week is going to be quite free for us and we've been planning to rotate our turn for a breakway..she will be taking day off on monday and tuesday...and I am planning for days off on 26 & 27 Mac...

I'm not planning to go anywhere during that short break though my hubby started to hint for another short trip to Cameroon Highlands or Bukit Tinggi...somehow, I am not interested because I have another plan to just pamper myself..

What I am planning is to send both of my twin to kiddy (as usual) and have the whole day time for myself....and I also envisioned myself being treated in a wonderful spa...or atleast go for my facial...and then have lunch with my hubby...and then just relaxing myself in front of the tv...doing nothing..just having a good time in my own space...

Am I being selfish...nayyy!!!! don't think so..

But let just see what will actually happen on 26 & 27...

2 comments:

Ishan_Qureshi said...

Salam akak, ISH sudah penat...lelah...jerih..capek utk bekerja...rasa ingin berlari saja ke pantai...huhuhu!

marie said...

jom ISH...kita holiday ke langkawi...boleh jumpa adie...anak2 akak pun teringin nak naik plane ni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...