Monday, March 16, 2009

Mama & Abah Are Here


This week will be another hectic week for me (dah almost 1 month, hopefully 'that' matter will see the end) but it's not burdening me as it was 3 weeks before...

Why?

Because both of my parents are here with Jaja and Enin, and ahcik too...that's mean my twin will have a very fun-filling school holiday...pagi tadi dah pi jogging dgn tok ayah depa...last night they sleep at 11.00 pm ok, dok bermain dgn cousins depa (my sis's and my uncle's family were at my place last night, menyambut my parents)..

As for me, having both of them here, mm....no word can express how happy I am..further more, this is their first visit to my new house...and I've completed their bedroom 2 weeks before...dah cukup semua except the aircond (sorry abah ye, budget tak cukup lagi, hopefully in your next visit)...

And having them in the house means I don't have to worry about my twin if I had to stay back in the office...

and also, it means I will be eating my mum's cooking this whole week..dah banyak idea ni nak pi grocery shopping malam ni...ya be da be du

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...