Monday, March 30, 2009

Upin Ipin - Geng & takoyaki

Yesterday, we finally managed to get ticket for Upin Ipin The Movie-Geng...the story was really funny and I really like the dialogue..begitu bersahaja..and you won't be dissapointed the picture quality..believe me..

so for those who haven't watch the movie...go watch it and I promised you will enjoy the story...upin and ipin are soo cute and rajoo was so funny...the cinema was packed with laughter since most of the viewer that day are kids...so u can imagine how riuh the situation was...

and after the movie, while waiting for my hubby to finish some errands, my kids spotted this small shop selling takoyaki...it's a japanese snack and it's really yummy...though it is quite expensive for RM4 (3 balls)...I first saw it being sold at JJ Midvalley but never tried it until recently (previously I thought it is not halal until Cik Tem urged me to try it..) and now, I becoming addicted to it...same goes with my boys..

Tu dia...kemain lain sedap tu...

Ngap Adam..cukup luas ke mulut tu...

Johan langsung tak tengok kiri kanan dah...habis 1 pack sorang depa makan..
and pas tu boleh lagi makan dinner..


p/s: anak-anak saya kalau tang makan..sama naik macam maknye..like mother like son

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...