People keeps on asking us why do we choose to buy the house in Pajam, Nilai which is about 30 minutes drive from Putrajaya while all this time, we are living very close to it (about 7 km)..what's more the new primary and secondary school is being built right in front of our apartment complex (which is less than 5 minutes walk and my twin can still have breakfast in the house before they are off to school) and will be ready for 2010 intake (just the right time my twin to enter primary school)..and here in Seri Kembangan, the Jaya Jusco is less than 2 km away and a new Tesco will be build next year at the junction from LDP (which also less than 2 km from the apartment)..so every single important things for urban people is very close in proximity here..so why do we choose Pajam, Nilai..
This is our personal answer, other people have different view of the type of living environment that they want to live in, but this is the living environment that we want..so no offend to others, purely our personal preferences..
- I want a cheap and large house since our budget is less than RM200k since we still have the apartment to pay in case the tenant is not a good paymaster (still have to consider the emergency case when we have to make that payment to the bank right)..
- I want a freehold property since the apartment is leasehold, so for the landed property I am very particular about it land title..as most of the house within our budget in Bandar Baru Bangi and Seri Kembangan are leasehold make us go further up to NilaiI
- We love the interior design of the house esp. the step up level for the dining hall and also the big wet kitchen separated from the dry kitchen which prompt me to pay the deposit on the spot when we went to the show house..
- We have a choice between Nilai or Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi which offer double storey house below RM200k (at that time, October 2007- now the third phase of my unit launched on Jan 2008 started at RM213k and the latest development at Pajam with smaller land size, 20x60 is starting at RM218k) but the built up area for the house in BB Salak Tinggi is smaller, about 1800 square feet..mine is 2278 square feet, so I don't mind the distance..
- Pajam is about 5 km from Bandar Baru Nilai (a blooming city, ada Giant di sana), about 7 km to Bukit Mahkota and Seri Putra and not so far away from putrajaya..beside the Pajam interchange for LEKAS highway is just 200 meter from our house and I can go to Tesco Semenyih easily with that highway...
- my uncle and my sister live in Nilai and Bukit Mahkota respectively, so senang utk ke rumah mereka..my SIS bought a new house at Sg. Merab, Bangi..juga tidak begitu jauh..
- The school for my twin will be at Nilai Impian (3 km away) or at Taman Semarak (also about 3-5 km) but most probably I put them at Putrajaya..
- that is all the reason why...so that is the answers..
And jodoh I dengan rumah mesti dekat dgn dumpsite punya, as the apartment but the dumpsite is already closed after 1 year we move in, same goes with this taman, very near the dumpsite (I tak tau masa beli ye!!) but I was told the closure notice have been issued by PBT, I guess taklama lagi will close shop too..
Sekian, terima kasih.