Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love


I just cannot believe how times really fly, my twin are 4 years old today...it was like yesterday when I first cuddle them on my arms..the sound of their cries when they came to this world still ringing in my ears..they are so small then, weight 2.3 kg (adam) and 2.6kg (johan)..and they still looks small now, in my eyes...

Let me share my story and their story too..

I get married at the age of 28 year old (sudah andartu gitu) and since I am not young, the needs to be a mother is really putting a stress on me..and my first pregnancy was on the 3rd month of marriage..we were so happy at that time, planning to name our first child as Syed Johan (if it a boy) and Sharifah Nur Lisa (if it a girl)...but our dreams are all shattered at the third months of pregnancy...I have a miscarriage, the doctor said, the feotus does not developing..it stay as a lump of blood...

So we try again and it took us almost 1 year for me to conceive again..I was so stressed at that moment, looking at other pregnant woman makes me want to kick them (amatlah jahat nye saya ketika itu)..even questions from others about baby really irritate me..my hubby, knowing how desperate I am to be a mother, suggesting a second honeymoon for us, just relaks our mind, body n soul..so this time we went to Langkawi ..

Less than 2 months after coming back from Langkawi, I received an offer letter to join government...as all of you know, we need to undergo medical check up as part of the requirement...and during that medical check up, I was told that I was 3 weeks pregnant....I was literally screaming in front of the doctor, who was so surprise with my reaction, said "wah..awak memang betul2 nak pregnant ye"..my hubby was waiting outside the doctor's room and he looks so puzzled seeing me in tears coming out from the room, but when I showed him the pregnancy result, he too have teary eyes...sampaikan ada pesakit berdekatan cakap "ada masalah ke, sabar ye"..mesti dia ingat I ada sakit kronik tu...both of us, hurried out and hugging each other..it was really double of joy for me..

And after that, I was busy with moving from Terengganu to our apartment (new apartment at that time) in Seri Kembangan...it was a hectic time for me, I only have 2 weeks to settle all that before reporting to the new office...and during that time, I noticed there were small traces of blood and it make me worried again, as that is how it started when I have miscarriage last time.

We when to GP for a check up, she said that the pregnancy looks so small to decide whether the baby is ok or not, but the pregnancy test is still ok..not convince with her explaination, we seek second opion from the government clinic..during the ultrasound, the image is just 1 single line (not the usual round image of baby ok)..they asked me to come again after 2 weeks, but the doctor also said, at this time (5 weeks) the image should be in shape of baby but with not details..so most probably, the feotus does not develop too..only God knows how sad and worried we were at that time..the doctor advised me to be strong is it meant another misabortion (the term they used) but she said, pray hard, May Allah protect this pregnancy..and yes, that is what we do until the next check up...

After 2 weeks, the image is still a single line...but the pregnancy test is still positive..so they make another appointment for the next 2 weeks and at the same times, I was asked to take medication to strengthen my uterus..and then the moment came, the 3rd round of ultrasound, makes not only the doctor surprise, but we too..the full image of twin was so clear..siap dah nampak ekor yg akan membentuk kaki itu (the image mcm anak tikus tu)..the doctor was so surprise, she called another doctor to confirm that it was double pregnancy..and yes, it was..I can still remember, she really scan my tummy, kiri kanan atas bawah, just too reassure herself that she did not seeing something illusion..yelah, the last 2 weeks, it was just straight line..sakit perut ku di uli masa itu..

When the doctor finally confirmed that it was twin, I was really shocked as I never expected it..during that stressful time, I started to console myself if I was not meant to be a mother yet, and now, I was told that I would be mother to a twin boys (yes, their genital part is so obvious already)...syukur Allahamdullilah..

So that is the story and after 8 months, my precious twin were born through caeserian sec at Hospital Putrajaya..both are healthy though Adam needs to spend 2 weeks in ICU due to infection in his lung...

And looks at them now...dah macam2 perangai nye...

8 comments:

putera said...

wah mary.....very touching la masa check up kat clinic tuuu....u and hubby hugging each other disaksikan oleh org sekeliling....kuasa tuhan, tak siapa mampu mengatasi....setiap apa yg berlaku ada hikmahnya.....lagi satu, tuhan belum kurniakan lagi rezeki skrg sbb hikmahnya ialah ko tgh sibuk2 uruskan rumah dan perpindahan.....berkat kesabaran dan susah payah, selepas ni ada la rezeki tuuuu....

Ishan_Qureshi said...

Salam AKAK,

Hepi besdey to ADAM n JOHAN. ISH mewakili ADAM n JOHAN ingin mengucapkan terima kasih kepada mama krn telah melahirkan dan membesarkan kami berdua hingga menjadi insan berguna seperti ini. Hehehe! Sepatutnya la kan, orang yang selayaknya menerima hadiah birthday adalah orang yang melahirkan kita, bukannya kita. Betul tak akak?

Nuisanc3 said...

very touching.. :)

happy birthday adam & johan! :)

CATZ said...

hidup ni penuh dgn kejutan dan unsangkarable thing kan...
hahahha...must be tired jaga twin..
hahaha...that was wut mom told me coz i ni twin oso..mak kata sgt susah jaga my twin and i....sorang nangis...sorang lagi nangis...hahhahaa..veryyyyy de tired mak aku jaga aku..hikhikhik....
anyway..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

catz de miow

marie said...

Insyallah putera..kalau den pregnant, mau keguguran dgn kepenatan mengemas rumah ni..

marie said...

Ishan..memang depa bagi pun besday present kat ibu depa ni..bagi pening kepala bergaduh aje hari2..sabar ajelah...besarkan anak ni memang penat...

marie said...

catz, twin rupanye u ye..memang jaga twin ni memenatkan sebab semua benda nak kena buat dua..tapi bila tengok keletah mereka masa baik tu...sejuk hati ibu ni..tapi twin akak ni kuat berdengki and berebut barang yg sama..tu yg hangin jugak maknye...

marie said...

cik tem..thanks...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...